Sunday, April 29, 2007

I miss the good, old days...

Yesterday I had the chance to visit the Genesis Choir. I joined the rehearsal for the mass. I’ve been in Genesis since 2001 to 2004. One of the reasons why I love this choir is their song. The songs have fairly evolved from the traditional and usual style and had outgrown the boring style of it.








ANNOUNCEMENT:


Giving praise to God through music is an important part of our tradition and our choir plays a vital role in bringing our services of worship alive. If you have musical skills and would like to become a member of our choir then we welcome all those who can keep a tune.


Genesis Choir

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi and may He continue to enriches your group thru sharing your talents, this is jesse carlo galan from navotas. I'm a former member of the uec and the loreto minstrels. i wish to join your group and i hope to hear from you soon- 09273868496 / 09174324282 thanks.