Saturday, April 28, 2007

Basta, I'm Beautiful!

Maganda ba ako? This has been the questions that has plagued me for 26 years.... Hehehe! Ang tagal na noh? Bata pa lang ako lagi na nila sinasabi na negra daw ako, ang panget ko daw... Blah! Blah! Blah! Hindi nila alam black is beautiful. Heheheh! One time may tumawag pa sa akin para sabihing... I'm ugly! My god! Can you imagine the damage?.. Heheheh! All this brought on my self-esteem. I felt attacked on all sides. Yaaahh! Blag! Boink! Minsan, natanong ko nga yung sarili ko.. Tao ba ako nay?" heheheh!
But now...anyone can call me anything... negra, baluga, panget... Wala akong pakialam!!! Naiinggit lang kasi sila sa akin or wala lang sila magawa sa buhay nila. Hehehe! I believe that I'm beautiful! I no longer ask the question "Maganda ba ako?" because I know now that the answer is Yes! Yes! and Yes! I am beautiful maybe not physically pero my inner beauty shines through. No doubt about it! Just belief in the self, self-love and acceptance- these are the words to work on...

No comments: