Monday, April 9, 2007

Cesar...

cesar and cyrill

Who would’ve thought this guy is capable of making me fall in love? Well, he succesfully did! And I’ve never been happier since the day I did… si Cesar? Oo naman he’s corny (ubod ng!), makulit, bastos and of course manyak (aminin na kze!). I think everybody knows him will say the same thing but that’s just part of who he really is. A man with a big heart, a man of great faith and a man with ambition. So many dreams, some of which are now coming true. His patience, hardwork and passion. My honey… so strong but weak, matapang pero duwag, matalino pero most of the time slow…mayabang na mabait… complicated? Not really. To really understand him, all you have to do is to listen to what he’s not saying kahit madalas ka niyang inaasar, he means well. It’s his way of making you feel na he likes you. A great friend…soooobra! He’s the type of person who shows his true feelings…pag masaya, malakas tumawa walang pake kahit pagtinginan na siya. Pag galit, galit talaga. He won’t listen to reason. He’s always right- naku lalo na pag galit sya.
What I love most about this guy is his sweetness… thanks for bringing happiness in my life. I will never forget all of the good times we have had together and I will definitely never forget you and the way you have changed me. I have never felt this way about any other guy I've met; you have made me the happiest girl in the world! When I am with you, time just rushes by and I can't even begin to explain how you make me feel, but it's the best feeling in the world. I swear every time I hear your name my heart just skips a beat! I love you with all my heart!

No comments: