Friday, April 13, 2007

Farewell to Sasa...

Who is Sasa? Uy, sino ka daw...

We’ll she’s my officemate… my kumare, my kachikahan, my very best friend. I’ve known her for almost 3 years now. She’s leaving to HRD (S) Pte., Ltd. because of her new job. A job, which she’s been aiming for all this while. Hmmm...Sasa...she is a mover… always wanting to see things moving, growing and becoming better. She has huge supply of confidence, positive thinking and self-improving energy. She likes to share what he has gone through. She's a good listener. If you have good ideas, I’m sure she’ll appreciate you sharing it with her. Her friendship is something that I’ll treasure.


I will miss you in many ways:

1. Cheeseburger Party!
2. Watching jologs movies ( hehehe!)
3. Chikahan ever sa CR (hmm… chismis itich!)
4. Tinginan Power (tingin pa lang alam mo na yung ibig sabihin)
5. Ang pagiging bratinella!




Sasa,
I will always remember all the things you taught me, you were always there to teach me new and better ways. You helped me to understand what I was doing and how I could do better. You always pushed me to be the best I could be in everything I did. I will consider you my very best friend. But most of all I will miss the talks we had. You were always there to listen, to help me understand more about life, love and why things are they are. I will keep that memory closest to my heart…Thanks for everything. I will miss you so much…

Love,
Glenn

No comments: